Years of Experience,
Thousands Served
Regardless what profession you're in there are times you simply wear too many hats as an entrepreneur. You know you're missing business. We have years of experience in customer relations and all calls are answered live: no recordings. Learn More
Have Questions?
Chat With Us Live
Live Chat
Multiple Solutions,
No Problem!
Part time, full time, after hours
weekends only, call over flow...
We have you covered!
Learn More

Client Care Experts

BookITPros is a USA based call center for home inspectors who work as a communication resource for businesses in need of help to address client care request’s and issues. Our expert team of client care professionals, along with our state of the art software, can support all of your client care needs.

We don’t sell basic pre script plans. Our team wants to learn about your companies background and specific needs. This way we can deliver what you need and eliminate what you don’t, protecting your bottom line. We are a military and family owned business, with a combined 30 plus years of client care experience and we are ready to support your company’s needs. Sound good? Book a Zoom consultation today by calling (314) 755-0101 or email us at support@bookitpros.com.

Top Reasons Why You Should Choose

We Are Educated: With over 30 years of combined client care experience, you can be rest assured your success within your own business is our only concern. BookItPro’s is owned and operated by a home inspector who has been in business for 13 years and has 20 years of military service, and a call center specialist with ten plus years of client care under her belt. Between the both of us, we have taken care of thousands of clients over the years. We understand 100% what it takes to be successful within the service industry.

Attention to Detail: Research, ample time spent with clients, and analyzing client needs are key in order to produce an experience the client will remember for years to come. We strive to produce an outstanding client care experience, so that your business get’s spread around even more by word of mouth. We spend a great deal of time training our agents and listening in to ensure our agents leave your potential client with a mindset to leave your company a 5 star review.

Confidential: We do not release your clients data without your permission. We truly believe clients personal data should be safeguarded at all times.

Cloud Based: We have highly skilled agents based on both coast lines and throughout the middle part of the United States, which allows us to cover all time zones, 7 days a week. We train and monitor our agents by using state of the art software, with advanced analytics, to include Zoom video calls. Rest assured, we know if an agent is not 100% and will take swift action to correct the issue if one should arise. Our client care expectations are very high and will become very evident the first day you sign up with us. Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%.

 

DID WE MENTION?

NO CONTRACTS/NO START UP FEE!

In addition to the building we offer the following ancillary services:

Our Clients Speak Volumes

Happy Client

Tyler Schull-Owner of Pinebreeze Inspections

I’m the owner of a rural & mountain area inspection and radon mitigation company. I’ve worked with two other call centers before BookItPros. My experience here is amazing. BookItPros feels like family with both entities! We’re not just a number like we were with the other companies. Even when issues come up they are handled professionally. When I communicate with clients in the field they comment they appreciate the office communication! A win/win for both!

Michael Spaargaren-Owner of First Choice Inspectors

Great service. They do good work and they essentially pay for themselves by getting us higher dollar jobs and allow us to work in the field more.

Review

Dan Bowers-Owner of Holmes Inspection Company

I have worked with Billy several times over the past several years and found him to be extremely thorough and very conscientious. Any time I had a question he was back to me with clarification in a matter of hours. Having been a builder myself in years past I would recommend him to anyone. As a home inspector, STL Home Inspection Services, you will quickly realize his many outstanding reviews online stand out well above the crowd and one thing in common is how well he takes care of his clients. Client care is extremely important to him and how he built a successful home inspection business. I would not hesitate to use him for his call center business.

Let's Talk Virtual
Set Up A Live Zoom Demo

Have questions? We love to help. Use our live chat option or send us a question by clicking on “Ask Client Care”.